8.31.2012

And with the first day of school around the corner we are finally getting back on track.

 
I have had an incredible summer with the girls. It has been so busy, so full of happy memories and over so quickly. I can't believe it's over already, feels like it had just begun.
 
The thing I like about back to school after a summer as busy as our was, is the ability to get back to routines and daily life. I like routine. I like knowing what to expect. I am not a fan of surprises. Getting back on our regular school time schedule I think will cause me to be able to relax a bit more. To be able to settle back into being home and continuing with our average routines will just help create a sense of peace around our home.
 
Looking forwards to fall with the girls.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...