10.18.2012

Lesson 1 Digi In Deeper

For my birthday my mom gave me the next class in the series of Jessica Sprague digital scrapbooking classes. There are 4 of them all together starting from beginner going to advanced. I took class #2 Now We're Rockin' With Photoshop and loved it and learned lots of photoshop shortcuts. Then I took class #3 Digi In Deep and loved it as well but found it much more challenging. I had never before spent so long on individual layouts before. So now, I have just completed lesson 1 of the 3rd class Digi In Deeper. Still loving the class format but boy was this lesson ever challenging. So in depth, so much detail, so much focus. I can see learning many new things through this new class for sure.
 
Here is the lesson #1 class sample layout:
 
 
Here os the page I created for lesson #1:
 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...