10.24.2012

Another Year Older

Well it seems another birthday has come and gone. I really do not feel physically older but boy mentally knowing I am one year closer to 40 is having a big impact. I guess the thinking I'm going through is about how much, when I was even 20 I had expected for my life at age 40. Here I am now, only 4 years away and my life is absolutely nothing like what I had thought it would be. I have not accomplished near enough. I think it's a good time to sit down and determine what I still need to do to get where I want to be.
 
Spent my birthday doing 2 new photoshoots and then spent the rest of the day with m fabulous family. Of coarse, we followed tradition and I was taken to Maxamillian's for dinner. Even after 31 years of eating there it is still my absolute favourite restaurant. Then we came back to our house and had cake. I wa fabulous! Here are some pics of us celebrating.
 



 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...