6.01.2012

Digital Art Journaling Class at JessicaSprague.com

I am so so excited. For the last while I have been interested in art journaling and really ended up wanting to learn digital art journaling as i love digital scrapbooking so very much. I just enrolled in Jessica Sprague's Digital Art Journaling Class. I was so exited after I unzipped the class kit. So beautiful and so many items - I was in heaven looking at it all and imagining how I would use it all. the art journal prompt for assignment #1 was {heart}. I made a page similar to the one Jessica uses in her video but loved being able to do all the brushwork and blending myself. I've only completed the one assignment and I have learned so much already! here is the page I made for the first assignment {heart}


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...